The College of Liberal Arts of the University of Saint Anthony, a service provider of all foundation courses and a distinct department, shall be a Center of Development for the Bicolano youth as: topnotch academicians, communication specialists, information service providers researchers, responsible community leaders and human services personnel.
The College of Liberal Arts spearheads the development of the Anthonian professional for local and global competitiveness in this technology-complex world.
- Deepen students’ intellectual discipline, critical thinking, and sound judgment especially on issues related to freedom, truth, and justice
- Enhance students’ creativity in the humanities and in allied fields
- Cultivate a culture of excellence in scientific and intellectual inquiries among faculty and students
- Strengthen students’ moral and spiritual values with emphasis on social responsibility and the protection of environment, and
- Demonstrate advocacy in sustainable community extension programs.
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics
- Bachelor of Arts in English Language
- Bachelor of Arts in History
- Bachelor of Library and Information Science
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology