To foster the spirit of excellence, deliver quality nursing services and to develop in its graduates the desirable attitudes and skills to become globally competitive health care provider.
To produce graduates who are not only technically proficient but also with a genuine concern and compassion for its clientele.
- 1Utilize the nursing process to the individual, family, and the community's needs.
- 2Communicate effectively in all levels of care: preventive, promotive, curative, and rehabilitative services.
- 3Participate and conduct research for the development of nursing education and nursing practice.
- 4Apply nursing management and leadership in a health care setting for the promotion of the clients' well-being and their family.
- 5Develop a broad perspective for more effective professional work and leadership.
- Diploma in Midwifery (D.M.)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (Ladderized)