The college of Commerce’s vision is to produce graduates who are globally competitive in the business world.
To provide quality education necessary to equip students with values, knowledge and skills, essential in the work environment in local, national, and international job opportunities.
To provide students with:
- Basic knowledge of general education and professional courses, namely; finance, marketing, economics, and management.
- A sufficient exposure to the realities of the work, environment, particularly in the use of computer technology.
- Self-competencies and skills for employment in the business sector.
- Inculcation of values and the promotion of professional growth.
- A proper environment to develop participation in the realization of regional and national development.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science in Hotel and Restaurant Management
- Bachelor of Science in Office Administration (BSOA)
- Bachelor of Science in Tourism Management